11.10.2010

BABY DILEONARDI HAS ARRIVED!


I went into labor 6 hours after my last post :) With my water breaking at 4:30 Tuesday morning and baby coming around 2:30 Wednesday afternoon, let's just say, labor and delivery was AMAZING, FUN, CHALLENGING, REWARDING, and the MOST EXCEPTIONAL THING I HAVE EVER DONE!

Thank you SEAN
....you're an amazing husband and now...father! You were my strength! Thank you for advocating for me! Thank you for your patience! Thank you thank you thank you for a million things! I LOVE YOU!

Thank you MOM
....your level-headedness is contagious

Thank you ALLY
....your calm, soothing personality and sound, wise advice helped encourage me till the end! You are a wonderful doula and a wonderful friend!

Thank you NATALIE
....you are such an encouragement and could not have done this so light heartedly without you rooting me on!

Thank you DAD
....for all the support and encouragement!

Rocco James DiLeonardi
November 10, 2010
8lbs 6 oz
20.5 in
2:18 PM








1 comment:

  1. We enjoy reliving these moments through your pics. What a wonderful time in all of our lives!

    ReplyDelete