7.10.2010

Mr. & Mrs. John Rollinger

Congrats to John and Lauren on tying the knot!

We had an awesome time at John and Lauren's wedding. It was such a beautiful ceremony. Sean did an amazing job with the unity candle song, "I Will Be Here" by Stephen Curtis Chapman. John couldn't stop looking at Lauren and smiling the whole time. I can't blame him, I couldn't stop looking at her either, she looked so gorgeous!



Sean made a great observation, the reception was like a big college reunion for all of us! All of the Colby Cuties were together and partying it up. I think our baby will have awesome moves after tearin' it up on the dance floor all night! It's so amazing having such wonderful, close friends from college. I'm so thankful for these ladies and for our commitment to each other. It's so fun going through so many fun life transitions with y'all. I wouldn't change it for the world. Love you girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment