7.01.2010

JEN! JEN! JEN!

Sean and I left Denver yesterday for a roadtrip back home! ....well sort of home!
AGENDA:

- Visit Jen in Mundelein
- Visit Uncle Frank and Aunt Kelley's Cabin in Manitowish Waters, WI
- Meet up with my family in Rhinelander, WI for 1 week vacation
- John and Lauren's Wedding, Mundelein
- Back to Denver

We arrived to Jen's at 1am, Sean fell asleep immediately, but Jen and I stayed up for a couple hours talking :)

Then, early early early in the morning, Jen and I woke up and met up with the bride-to-be to do some last minute shopping at SAMs and Hobby Lobby :) It was so fun spending time with Lauren and sharing in her excitement for her big day in just one week!

When we got back to Jen's around noon, Sean was still sleeping! We woke him up, got our suits on, and hopped in Jen's pool. We were only outside for about 2 hours but Sean and I got BURRRRNT! Family dinner that night with all the Mahar's and then we went out to the local Mundelein watering hole for a few drinks.

So much fun being with Jen, she makes me wish we were neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment