2.19.2011

Mom & Dad Getaway

My mom and dad came out for a quick visit for Rocky's baptism Sunday! We packed in the fun from the minute I picked them up at the train station Friday morning to dropping them off Sunday evening! It's so much fun having them here! They love the majestic Rockies, they now have some favorite spots they like to hit up when they come, and as always they are down for trying new things!

My dad took most of the pictures on their trip, he usually sends me a picture cd. Hopefully I can get my act together and post a few more pics when the cd arrives, but for now, here's a snapshot of my cute papa at Stueben's with the Sarurday edition of the Denver Post.




Here is a quick run thru of the variety of activities we managed to squeeze in:

- Duschaunbe Tea House in Boulder

- Celestial Seasonings in Boulder

- Pepoercorn on Pearl Street in Boulder

- Wynkoop Brewery for happies

- Stueben's for brunch ( as seen on the Food Network)

- masterpiece theatre North&South

- Italian home cooking for dinner

- farkle!

- chocolate wine

- chocolove



Thanks for visiting! As always, we had a blast and wish you could stay longer! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment